DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

The Natural

@Craig H I was a Day 1 subscriber and didn't receive the gift, either. I cancelled this year from just after Mania for a few months, and the first survey I ever received came less than week after restarting my subscription. 

On another note, I see Dolph's Twitter and he is the most aggressively unfunny MF'er on the planet. I see this shit he tweets and I just can't imagine how terrible his stand-up must be. 

Edited by RIPPA
Paste as Plain Text

On 9/21/2017 at 2:55 AM, caley said:

How was Scott Steiner able to hide his insanity for all those years? How were we led to believe Rick was the crazy one? Was it the combination of roids and hair bleach that finally let the madman out of Scott Steiner?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, The Iron Yuppie said:

@Craig H I was a Day 1 subscriber and didn't receive the gift, either. I cancelled this year from just after Mania for a few months, and the first survey I ever received came less than week after restarting my subscription. 

On another note, I see Dolph's Twitter and he is the most aggressively unfunny MF'er on the planet. I see this shit he tweets and I just can't imagine how terrible his stand-up must be. 

That is the shittiest fucking photoshop I've seen. Really? Clipping off the top of your bitmoji to paste it on a Simpsons still?

Ziggler fucking sucks.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Ziggler strikes me as the type of guy to constantly try to work out bits on people backstage.

His next impersonation should be Jerry Seinfeld, doing a "What's the deal with..." bit. 

"What's the deal with my character? I mean, are you sick of me yet?"

50 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

His next impersonation should be Jerry Seinfeld, doing a "What's the deal with..." bit. 

"What's the deal with my character? I mean, are you sick of me yet?"

I I hope not, because then if I heckle him, it might mean that he comes to my job and heckles me back.

I wouldn't be amused. Maybe the mentally ill patients that I work with might.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

I remember when Dolph was on At Midnight a few weeks before the show got canceled. I firmly believe his general terribleness is why it got canceled.

1 hour ago, Sasha said:

I remember when Dolph was on At Midnight a few weeks before the show got canceled. I firmly believe his general terribleness is why it got canceled.

I liked @midnight in the beginning, but Chris Hardwick gets really grating, really quickly.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Am I crazy, or was Punk on that show once? Might've been around when Comcast briefly cut my cable. Was he any good? I know he was on Talking Dead with Hardwick before. 

Dunno about Punk but Jericho was on it

What an odd setup on Amazon - WWE Unreleased is considered "Season 4" of a generic WWE listing, while Season 1 is WWE Fastlane 2015,  Season 2 is a Randy Orton doc and Season 3 is Best of the 2000's.

That being said,  totally jumped on the HD version for Charl.....uuuh..... yeeeea..... Sean Mooney.  That's it.