DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

The Natural

I just finished taking this survey as well and came to post about it. If they were to create a new TV-14 show on the Network, that should be Raw and Mondays on USA should be Prime Time. It's just not an apt name anymore, it's dated, and im sure doesn't help with the sponsor situation. Plus, if there's any perception left amongst the casual viewer (if there is such a thing) that Raw is the flagship show, then maybe they would subscribe to the Network if it was the only place they could see it. Whether USA would ever allow the Monday night show to not be specifically Raw depends on their contract I guess. Hell, call the TV 14 show Shotgun Saturday Night. Anything but ECW. Another question would be whether or not it would even take off given that NXT is the show that sort of targets a similar, mostly adult audience (without all the raunchiness).

Just give me WCW Thunder already man

I'm really skeptical they'll ever follow through on partnering with other promotions to put content they don't outright own on the Network.  They'll talk themselves out of it out of fear of how many subscribers would watch Progress/TNA/Evolve/whatever.

3 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Just give me WCW Thunder already man

This. Worldwide would do better then half the stuff on that list. 

Love the originality in the Reality department. 

Where's Dancing with the Wrestlers? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

Is the survey an email thing? I haven't ever gotten one. Which is weird. 

I didn't think I'd gotten it either, then saw it was in my trash folder.  Guess I shouldn't automatically delete each email I get from the network after all.

8 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

One of the deep-cut WWEN staffers should curate a Collection of those one-off matches from the C/D shows. There's a bunch of strange but unique matches that could fill up a nice playlist. 

If only Naylor was still on the payroll.