DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

The Natural

17 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

Hilarious that Vince Vaughn is third billed on that list.

ETA: I also laughed at The Internship thing, as I hadn't even heard of that film until I read the post.

If Vince Vaughn isn't playing a white Alberto Del Rio then the whole movie is a waste. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Trump isn't alert enough to be on cocaine. Coffee and Red Bull. Vince just smoke crack every 5 minutes off camera. "Whoo! I feel strong enough to pull a matress into an abandoned building!"

I will *always* upvote a reference to one of my favorite American Dad episodes.

"Crack may cause shivers, night terrors, gay for pay, heart palpitations, homicidal paranoia or the sensation that you're on fire.  Peeing blood and seeing friends' faces as talking skeletons are possible side effects of crack.  People who use crack may also experience 5-7 years in prison where brutal raping may occur.  If you experience one or more of these side effects, consult your dealer.  You may need more crack."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Meltzer all "didn't Vince learn the lesson of Shibata?" 

Motherfucker please, like Vince knows who that is.  Dude thinks "Shibata" is the bread the chef uses when he's feeling extra fancy.

"Shibata?  I barely know her!"

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 9/16/2017 at 9:56 AM, bucky said:

Was his title actually Quality Assurance?

Remember the watermark debacle?  That happened on Creed's watch.  If only that one factory manager hadn't been out on sick leave ....

• Like 3