DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

The Natural

Funny story from Marty Jannetty's facebook page:

WHAT HAD HAPPENED WAS...... Recently while on the road for some shows, me and one of the boyz(who shall remain nameless in case he's married) had a day to kill and were bored..so we went to the grocery store and found the cutest girl there shopping..every time she wasnt looking we'd toss a pack of Bologna in her cart(yall who have followed me for a while know why it was bologna)..then at the checkout isle we watched as she would be putting items on the conveyor belt..the first pack she found she just did a double take and told the cashier that she didnt mean to get that..a couple items later when she pulled out the 2nd pack she kinda froze staring at it and said I didnt get that one..the cashier was starting to look at her funny..a few items later when she pulled out a third one she says, "wtf is going on I swear I didnt get all these"..me and brotherman couldnt help it we busted out laughing and she turned and looked at us and smiled and said "you azzholes" she kinda started giggling..the crazziest part of this is, we exchanged phone numbers for later that night..life on the road is tough yall..ya hurrrrd me??? lol PS- those of you who've been following me for a while KNOW why it was packs of bologna and not condoms like a couple of yall just suggested..plus, I doubt we'd have got her number if we were tossing condoms

17 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

Hilarious that Vince Vaughn is third billed on that list.

ETA: I also laughed at The Internship thing, as I hadn't even heard of that film until I read the post.

If Vince Vaughn isn't playing a white Alberto Del Rio then the whole movie is a waste. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Trump isn't alert enough to be on cocaine. Coffee and Red Bull. Vince just smoke crack every 5 minutes off camera. "Whoo! I feel strong enough to pull a matress into an abandoned building!"

I will *always* upvote a reference to one of my favorite American Dad episodes.

"Crack may cause shivers, night terrors, gay for pay, heart palpitations, homicidal paranoia or the sensation that you're on fire.  Peeing blood and seeing friends' faces as talking skeletons are possible side effects of crack.  People who use crack may also experience 5-7 years in prison where brutal raping may occur.  If you experience one or more of these side effects, consult your dealer.  You may need more crack."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Meltzer all "didn't Vince learn the lesson of Shibata?" 

Motherfucker please, like Vince knows who that is.  Dude thinks "Shibata" is the bread the chef uses when he's feeling extra fancy.

"Shibata?  I barely know her!"

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 9/16/2017 at 9:56 AM, bucky said:

Was his title actually Quality Assurance?

Remember the watermark debacle?  That happened on Creed's watch.  If only that one factory manager hadn't been out on sick leave ....

• Like 3