DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

The Natural

18 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

I've never realized how much I want a Con Air remake with Stone Cold in it until now.

Wyatt can replace Buscemi's character. Shit, he even sings "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands" in it. 

Hell, remake the damn movie with all WWE guys in it while we're at it. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Wyatt can replace Buscemi's character. Shit, he even sings "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands" in it. 

Who would be Sally Can't Dance? Goldust or Dolph Ziggler?

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

If WWE Films just remade older action movies using their roster, I would watch every movie (unless they cast Roman as the Terminator).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Godfrey said:

If WWE Films just remade older action movies using their roster, I would watch every movie (unless they cast Roman as the Terminator).

Please, you know HHH sees himself as the Terminator. Remember his ridiculous Terminator WM entrance?

Yahoo or any other mainstream outlet wouldn't care about a wrestler runway modeling if it was Jessicka Havok or Sage Beckett/Rosie Lottalove or any other "plus size" female wrestler. It's news because of who she's related to. Having a famous family or relatives helps get certain opportunities and media coverage.