DVDVR Message Board

GFW Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 10/19/17 - 11/2/17

I don't know about you guys but the women's division is definitely my favorite part of the show these days. I like Eli Drake but I'm burnt out on Johnny Whatever, don't care about oVe, and I'm bored with the X Division. On the other hand, I dig what's going on with Rosemary and Allie, Taya's gimmick, Gail Kim's retirement run, all that. It's good stuff. Just wish the roster was little deeper but I expect the next set of tapings will bring in some new blood.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

So I assume that all of the belts that Lambert showed was stuff that Cornette let him borrow.  Although I do know that Dan is a huge wrestling fan.   I did love the idea that fans are stupid because they didn't know that Rip Hawk was Ric Flair tag partner in 1974.  Most of the people at that show barely watched wrestling much less wrestling from the 70's

That CRASH training ring has to be top 5 in the dirtiest disease ridden things in many years.  Ian Rotten looks at that ring and gets nervous.   And god only knows what Konnan does with strippers in that ring

• Haha 2

On 11/4/2017 at 11:03 PM, EricR said:

I thought Moose looked way better in that NOAH match than I've seen from him. He came off like a total star.

I feel that continued at the ppv. He looked amazing in an otherwise pretty ho hum overbooked cage match. 

I think they might have something in Moose for real. 

• Like 1