DVDVR Message Board

Mayweather vs. McGregor (8/26/2017) - Las Vegas, NV (T-Mobile Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

The people putting money on McGregor could have just spent that on Powerball tickets. 

They'd have better odds of winning Powerball as well.

It's shocking to me how many people I've heard of who are planning on watching this tonight who couldn't name one boxer or MMA fighter previously. They sure have sold this thing well.

2 hours ago, Cameron Swift said:

It's shocking to me how many people I've heard of who are planning on watching this tonight who couldn't name one boxer or MMA fighter previously. They sure have sold this thing well.

Same. Everywhere I've gone today and I personally know of a few people who don't watch boxing who are ordering this tonight. 

6 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Is the Adonis thing a real possibility. 

Adonis still has a mandatory with Eleider Alvarez. That is also a much, much bigger fight in Quebec considering that's also Alvarez's adopted home.

49 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Apparently, UFC Fight Pass/UFC.tv and the cable companies can't handle the volume of orders and a lot of people aren't able to see the PPV right now.

Just like Mayweather-PacMan the main event is being delayed so the cable companies can process all the late orders.

The irony tonight is that the main event of the "real" boxing show on HBO might be a bigger mismatch than Floyd-Conor. Coto is basically kicking the ever living crap out of some Japanese dude who looks totally out of his depth.

• Like 1

He is clearly winning the fight but he is dangerously close to getting disqualified whether he means it or not

Mayweather doesn't have a clue how to handle someone with such an odd boxing style.  Plus he is almost a statue which is a terrible idea