DVDVR Message Board

DANIEL BRYAN *IS* WRESTLING AGAIN

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Look, we all love The Dragon of America, but there doesn't need to be multiple threads dedicated strictly to one guy.   I'm moving this to the main DB thread. 

(And the HHH match at Mania 30 is better than the three way later that night.)

I think the Triple Threat suffered from following the Streak ending. Which reminds me of Homer Simpson trying stand up after the audience heard a puppy was ran over in the parking lot. 

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

These are mine:

ROH vs. CZW Cage of Death, Death Before Dishonour 2006.

vs. KENTA, ROH Glory By Honour V, Night 2.

vs. Takeshi Morishima, ROH Manhattan Mayhem II.

w/Kane/Ryback vs. Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns, WWE TLC 2012.

vs. John Cena, WWE SummerSlam 2013.

vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista, WWE WrestleMania XXX.

The series with McGuinness?

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Look, we all love The Dragon of America, but there doesn't need to be multiple threads dedicated strictly to one guy.   I'm moving this to the main DB thread. 

(And the HHH match at Mania 30 is better than the three way later that night.)

In your opinion, are his best matches comparable to the best of Misawa, Kobashi, Kawada, Tsuruta, Benoit?

Dr. Robert Cantu:

I evaluated Bryan for a neurological opinion on return to WWE on February 26, 2018. Included in his medical records were multiple evaluations by renowned concussion clinicians. I determined that Bryan is currently asymptomatic, has a normal detailed neurological and cognitive neuropsychological examination, normal EEG, and an MRI that showed no definite evidence of a prior brain injury. It is my medical opinion that there is no absolute contraindication to his return to in-ring action in WWE.

Newsweek

1 hour ago, francescofuoco1998 said:

In your opinion, are his best matches comparable to the best of Misawa, Kobashi, Kawada, Tsuruta, Benoit?

Um....

tenor.gif?itemid=3518936

I'll be honest, I am not all THAT familiar with Japanese stuff.  I've seen the megamatches from over there, but I cannot with any degree of intelligence say who has had a better body of work.   

I can definitely see the comparison to Benoit as a smaller worker with a furious and reckless style with a career cut short. (And yes, I'm fully aware of ALL the implications behind that statement.)  

• Like 1

Until Bryan got cleared - Heath Slater was the only active WWE member left

I think at the moment Wade Barrett is the only not wrestling, though Ryback is close to it since he barely works any indie dates

Imagine a massive Nexus stable now with Bryan and Punk as co-leaders then Barrett, Ryback and Wyatt as upper midcarders, Slater, Axl, Otunga, Gabriel as the jobbers.

It would make one awesome group in my opinion.

25 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

Did they? Even if you count the Corre, that's really only three.

I was counting The Corre, but based on the NWO's Wikipedia I'm realizing I expunged NWO Elite from my brain and forgot to count NWO Japan.