DVDVR Message Board

DANIEL BRYAN *IS* WRESTLING AGAIN

RIPPA

5 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I mean... that's exactly what Miz and DB are arguing about in that awesome Talking Smack promo.  And it's what most of us have always been worried about.  

It's not a question of whether or not he CAN wrestle safe.  It's a question of WILL he.   Big difference. 

You're right, I should have phrased it as if he won't make changes.He has tunnel vision. Refusing to do it when he's capable of it is still not working smart and it's even worse because he has all of the tools to do it. 

Seriously, punt all the McMahon shit into the sun tonight and have Bryan roll up on Raw and wear Miz the fuck out.

Also now all I want is Bryan vs Dunne (or Almas, or Black, or Bate, or Ciampa...)

7 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Yeah, but imagine the pop if Strowman came out and then Bryan's music mysteriously hits after a pause...

crowd-goes-wild-gif-5.gif

Those are Leafs fans so we'd have to figure out how to disappoint them all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I take the piss out of WWE all of the time, but Bryan's only been retired a couple of years and there are at least two dozen new faces in the company that I'd love to see him wrestle. The future is bright. 

It's crazy what two years can do. I think now the majority of stars are Danielson's size he doesn't have to particularly work the high impact style he did previously. He's smart enough to know that and adjust accordingly 

Miz should be out on RAW after Mania complaining about how he lost his IC title to whomever he lost it to. Then Bryan's music hits. Bryan beats the crap out of him and we don't see Miz for a few months while he takes time off to be with his new baby

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Changed the name of the thread and pinned it.  For better or worse...  Here we go. 

Note - He'd better KNEE PLUS~ the absolute shit out of Shane at Mania.   Then follow it up by destroying KO & Sami and leaving to 70,000 people shouting YES.  

And as he’s leaving, he looks into the camera and says, “Miz... I’ll see you tomorrow night.”

1 minute ago, odessasteps said:

Daniel Bryan returns on Smackdown to a hero's welcome from a raucous crowd... when suddenly Shane McMahon sneaks up from behind and delivers 3 rolling dragon suplexes!

• Like 1

Meltzer on the breaking news audio so basically how it worked was

Bryan was being cleared by "several" outside doctors but not Maroon.

So he went to Maroon and said "Give me the names of the doctors you trust the absolute most and I will go to them"

So Maroon gave him the names of two doctors and both cleared him (along with the University of Michigan doctors)

Once that happened everyone felt pretty confident that Maroon would clear him.

Dave pretty much is saying that Bryan has gotten more medical testing than pretty much any wrestler or fighter in history. And everyone he has gone to in the last 23 months has cleared him.

• Like 7