DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR 2017 SURVIVAL FOOTBALL

RIPPA

47 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I have no one to blame but myself for picking the Steelers

I saved myself from picking the this week by doing it week one.  

So instead I got to enjoy having Fournette and the Jags D on one of my fantasy teams.

I wonder how many leagues ended this week

The stat I saw was so far (not counting tonight's game) the underdog was 11-2 against the spread and 9 of them won outright.

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Before I forget... 

Spot me in the crowd Phil! 

Oh I do love the idea of punishing Rippa for the Giants fucking us all over by making him review shitty shows that we were in the audience for as a kid. 

Royal Rumble 99 is right there...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CSC said:

Oh I do love the idea of punishing Rippa for the Giants fucking us all over by making him review shitty shows that we were in the audience for as a kid. 

Royal Rumble 99 is right there...

I believe in the stick & carrot method.   Piss me off (Havoc '99), pull off something great (Mania X7).  Both upcoming!

I'm not sure where SurSer 96 falls because it's a very good ppv, but it does involve Sid winning the WWE Championship and Blue Chipper Rocky Maivia. So... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I believe in the stick & carrot method.   Piss me off (Havoc '99), pull off something great (Mania X7).  Both upcoming!

I'm not sure where SurSer 96 falls because it's a very good ppv, but it does involve Sid winning the WWE Championship and Blue Chipper Rocky Maivia. So... 

It also has the legendary first Austin-Brett match and HBK in peak diva mode all upset the crowd was booing the shit out of him. Also probably Sid's best ever singles match and I retroactively feel good he got his moment after he suffered among the most gruesome injuries in the history of our great sport.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

Heroes of Wrestling!

The Giants would have to do something so much more horrible that just knocking me out of a survival league for me to do that to @RIPPA.

Yes sir, Rumble 99.  I would say try to find me, but I was young and poor and in like the 2nd to last row all the way at the top.

• Like 1