DVDVR Message Board

RIC FLAIR HEALTH CONDITION THREAD

1 minute ago, HumanChessgame said:

Has anyone heard anything about Ric Flair being hospitalized yesterday?  I saw something reblogged on fb about it, but it was from some random clickbait celeb news site.

Dave said he was checked into a hospital and put in ICU.

After a day with almost no information on Ric Flair, who was hospitalized yesterday with a heart-related issue, Melinda Morris Zanoni of Legacy Talent and Entertainment (Flair's management team) posted what came across as an ominous message on Sunday night.

She tweeted: "Are U a Fan/Friend of Ric Flair? If so, we need prayers and positive energy 4 our Living Legend as he is dealing with some tough medical issues."

Legacy Talent and Entertainment also posted on Facebook: "Did you start watching wrestling because of Ric Flair? Does he entertain you every time you see him? Ever use any of his sayings? Do you have a great Ric Flair story? Do you 'WOOOOO!' every time he's mentioned? Are you a Fan? Friend? If you answered 'Yes' to any of the above, we need your prayers, positive energy, and well wishes for our Living Legend as he is dealing with some tough medical issues. Thank you!"

Flair, 68, was in the intensive care unit in an unnamed hospital. His reps were previously downplaying the hospital visit but also saying no information could be released.

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/ric-flairs-management-team-we-need-prayers-our-living-legend-240931

This is why my bullshit sensor is on

IF YOU EVER WOOOOOED!!! PRAY FOR HIM!!!

So either they are hyping it up just to get some pub or they are fucking classless idiots

• Like 1

Well if he is okay then can we at least say a prayer for the nurses who have to deal with a half naked Ric Flair running through the hospital

Yeah either this isn't serious at all or these people live in such a carny world that even sad news should be treated like you are promoting a show at the Onmi

Random comments from Meltzer taken from the WON message board

Charlotte was well aware of everything while in China, that much I know. She was one of the few.

Must have been a turn for the worst. I was pretty concerned when I heard nothing all day, was just too long since I heard from anyone.

Re: What Flair wrote about his heart in his book

He didn't have heart failure back then, but did have a heart issue, not exactly how it was described in the book but alcohol related is accurate.

His resting heart rate was freakishly low. That is accurate. Still had issues maybe 15 or so years ago.

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Let's hope I don't have to update that subject

I hope and pray you have to change it to "Ric Flair Released From Hospital".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roman said:

I comfort myself with the thought that the heart monitor he's hooked up to doesn't go beep but rather woooo.

And also bladed, somehow, to sell his condition. 

In all seriousness, this sucks and obviously I hope he'll strut out of this okay. 

• Like 1