DVDVR Message Board

RIC FLAIR HEALTH CONDITION THREAD

Man I saw Rippa post here and also in the RIP thread 3 minutes apart and my heart sank into my stomach. Good to see Ric up and running. 

Edit: That's not to say that the passing of Otto Wantz isn't tragic, of course. Just that I'm glad we didn't lose Naitch

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

Man I saw Rippa post here and also in the RIP thread 3 minutes apart and my heart sank into my stomach. Good to see Ric up and running. 

Edit: That's not to say that the passing of Otto Wantz isn't tragic, of course. Just that I'm glad we didn't lose Naitch

I felt the same thing. Damn it, Rippa. 

Also, Barkley hasn't aged a god damned bit. 

On 9/11/2017 at 7:29 PM, Casey said:

Pusha T co-signs for Flair in hip-hop, so I don't think he's going to have too much of a problem being marketed towards that genre and it's fans.

Killer Mike named a song after him.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/09/2017 at 8:37 AM, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Quote from that article:

Eh, that's pretty much how Ric ruined his reputation too.

Also, Ric hiring new managers who are (apparently) going to market him to the "rap and hip hop culture crowd" reminds me of this:

AR-305169986.jpg&q=80&MaxW=550&MaxH=400&RCRadius=5

I'm expecting it to turn out just as well.

Everything goes well until someone with enough followers finds that Teddy Long shoot interview.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Per the new WON

Ric Flair will have some very serious surgery on 7/9 related to his issues from last year and enabling to get rid of his colostomy bag. It's very significant surgery. But he feels to go back to serious training he needs to have it done. He's needed the bag since his life-saving surgeries from last year.

What does serious training even mean to someone his age with his health issues? I understand there are guys like Bruno who are in their 70s and still lifting, but usually they're in tremendous condition from a lifetime of healthy living.  I also totally get wanting to get rid of the bag, but he probably shouldn't be doing anything beyond light cardio ever again. 

I'm taking "serious training" to mean Ric plans to wrestle again.

I really hope I'm wrong about that.  

Then again, Ric has never shown much ability/willingness to stop playing the Nature Boy, so why wouldn't he get back into training?

4 hours ago, BEN! said:

He's got to be ready for when Cena bullies him into a WrestleMania match next year.

"You say you're too beat up and too old for this? But then I see Charlotte posting instagram pictures of you separating simple sugars and waste products into urine and filtered blood like it was 1985 so WHO DO YOU THINK YOU"RE FOOLING!!!!!"

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, piranesi said:

"You say you're too beat up and too old for this? But then I see Charlotte posting instagram pictures of you separating simple sugars and waste products into urine and filtered blood like it was 1985 so WHO DO YOU THINK YOU"RE FOOLING!!!!!"

I can't wait for Flair's rebuttal of "These custom made diamond studded Depends cost more than your house!"

• Haha 1

Going through the first page of this thread man, I forgot everything he went through, He obviously is a lot better I'm assuming he isnt on dialysis which is great, my cousin kidneys was failing a few years ago and he was on dialysis for a few months but his kidneys recovered back to nomal, I'm hoping the colostomy bag is one of his only issues because him just quitting drinking shouldve been enough for some of his organs to recuperate. Knowing Flair him being able to work out is something that means alot to him. I hope it works out because I'm sure he wants to take care out his body for more that just aesthetic reasons.