DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2K17

Kevin Wilson

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

So @Kevin Wilson did someone else bail on the league or has @Craig H STILL not joined?

Yep Craig's dumb, he has til tomorrow morning :)

So far only one former player both hasn't paid and hasn't been responsive, I dunno what happened to Sam this year but... he may have to be replaced, I dunno what his status is.

21 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well more I was just saying you can see the last time they visited the board - that should tell you right away

Hmm well at this point they'd have to not read the board, not get board emails when they got a message, not check their email that FFL sends messages to, and not realize its that time of the year on their own. I think I've done all I can to save them. But it is @Sammy if you know a better way to find him than I do :) 

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Hey @Elsalvajeloco - are you still running the unauthorized league or do you want to transfer the commissionership to me?

Yahoo just sent a passive aggressive message about how the league doesn't have a date/time

Or if you want to just delete it - I will build a new league

I just deleted the league.

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Oh, how or who am I paying? And can that wait till I get home in Tuesday?

I guess.... just paypal $25 to [email protected], as a gift and without any notes. I'll know who you are (Paypal got mad at me like five years ago because people were giving details and somehow they figured out it wasn't really a gift).

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Perfect

I WILL CREATING A 2ND DVDVR LEAGUE (it's free) SO POST IF YOU WANT IN

Preference will be given to folks not in the other two leagues

I was in Unauthorized, so please add me in this one. . . .

I hate everyone, I may change the league I run to a free league next year, getting grown adults to pay $25 in a timely fashion is more annoying than the chances of winning $225. That or I'll jack it up to $50 and only get really dedicated people :)

8 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I hate everyone, I may change the league I run to a free league next year, getting grown adults to pay $25 in a timely fashion is more annoying than the chances of winning $225. That or I'll jack it up to $50 and only get really dedicated people :)

I am blaming Paypal which STILL hasn't processed my money

Maybe I should have used Venmo

2 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Any update on who is getting bumped out of the paid league because sprewellrimz wants me to join his league but I'm holding out hope

4 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Any update on who is getting bumped out of the paid league because sprewellrimz wants me to join his league but I'm holding out hope

You're first in line, if I don't hear from Sam by tomorrow I'll assume he is permanently off the grid. I should just not re-invite one person a year that was the most annoying to get money from. In past years I had some that paid in like November after weeks of "oh next week!", so I'm kinda over some of it.

Edit to say: I may just open it up to anyone next year, I've always tried to give players from last year the first right to get back in it, but I guess I don't have to. I think most the players aren't even active here anymore which is why its harder each time to track them down. I mean Phil is always invited since he runs the place but everyone else may just go back into the pool.

• Like 1

Everyone up to and including Lacelle who expressed interest in the new DVDVR free should have gotten an invite

I am still playing with the settings

It is a .5 PPR league

I am toying with it being a 2 QB league but a lot of that will be determined by number of people in the league (12 max)

The draft will be Monday, Sept 4 at 8 PM (EST) that is Labor Day for the folks in the US. Its an excuse to miss RAW.

I can push back a little later if we have a lot of West Coasters (Brian's the only one I know for sure now) but I can't move it to Tuesday as I already have two drafts then (in fact they overlap - grr....)

I will listen to Sunday as a draft day too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The draft will be Monday, Sept 4 at 8 PM (EST) that is Labor Day for the folks in the US. Its an excuse to miss RAW.

Do people still need an excuse to miss RAW?  I feel like it's been years since RAW wasn't easily skippable.

On 8/18/2017 at 5:02 PM, Elsalvajeloco said:

Ok, apparently sprewellrimz's league is a paid one and the entry fee is $15. So if anyone wants in on another cash league, let me know.