DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2017 ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

It's bad enough that the thumbnail is Joey's crotch zoomed in so that alone makes it NSFW.  But only in wrestling would putting your hand in another woman's crotch be part of a funny spot and acceptable to an audience.  It is rather amusing though.

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

It's bad enough that the thumbnail is Joey's crotch zoomed in so that alone makes it NSFW.  But only in wrestling would putting your hand in another woman's crotch be part of a funny spot and acceptable to an audience.  It is rather amusing though.

Duh, I didn't even think of that.  My bad.  I spoilered it and labeled it nsfw.

I am a little amused that: 

comedy crotch spot = nsfw

Dude jumping from the rafters and splatting himself on cement when he misses the table = just another day in pro wrestling.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Duh, I didn't even think of that.  My bad.  I spoilered it and labeled it nsfw.

I am a little amused that: 

comedy crotch spot = nsfw

Dude jumping from the rafters and splatting himself on cement when he misses the table = just another day in pro wrestling.

It's all good, I'm just glad nobody else saw it when checking it out.  And sadly you're right, dude splatting himself on cement is indeed just another day.

I've jumped off of that height, maybe a bit higher in a similar building. Granted, this was into the foam pit of a training center that my gymnastics friend snuck us into real late after closing. 

I was still mortified at that height. I wasn't jumping like an idiot onto concrete, only foam, and it still scared the shit out of me. My friend did a shooting star into it, as I jumped like a wuss. 

Of course the rest of the night was spent doing suplexes and other moves on each other into it. It was totally worth it, in that aspect.