DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2017 ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

11 hours ago, Ryan said:

I preferred Bammer doing that move and having the guy's head be a foot off the mat and land on his gut.

ISTR Rikishi was really safe with it, otherwise why would they let him use it to begin with? That finisher was the closest thing to a death move the WWE had for years and years... Matt Hardy is the only guy I remember kicking out of it.

I'm a big Lio fan but holy shit that is beyond stupid on his part.  Yeah, he won't be doing that in NXT but with his NXT run coming soon it's stupid as fuck to do that in the first place.

But Disco Batista is the best, I'd love to see more of that.

giphy.gif

I am just fiddling as I try and figure out which GIF maker I like best (and how it appears on the board)

Monsoon Classic just uploaded that recently so that was the first thing I grabbed to test

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am just fiddling as I try and figure out which GIF maker I like best (and how it appears on the board)

No 30 fps = no buys.  Be Elite.

• Like 2

I use that gifs.com thing. (You just put gif in front of "youtube" in the youtube address), and it creates pretty terrible gifs, but I don't care. It's free, it generally accomplishes what I want, and it isn't blocked by the firewall here.

r0PGME.gif