DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

It is really fucking pathetic that it took this fucking long for PWI to finally break down and put a Japanese wrestler at #1

And the last two pages are what happens when I am slammed at work and its the end of the month.

I am side-eyeing Ray and Pete though

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

See, this time Phil opened the door for this. Now we're all going to post our images too.

Here's what I got for Mongolian Elevated Drop. It is anti-climactic. 

social-entrepreneurship-ecosystem-report

The first wrestling hit is just an elbow drop from the wiki page for moves or whatever. Close to the end is this:

079.jpg

• Like 1

This is what Japanese Jumping Moonsault get you - a pretty awesome photo.

main_900.jpg?1460049451

This also was pretty high in the results I mean it is in Japan but he's just laying there and not saulting in any way bad job google.

SS3_9072.jpg

• Like 4

19 hours ago, J.H. said:

Steiners used to beat up the Beverlys when they were the Destruction crew disguised as Minnesota Wrecking Crew II sooooo... Wayne and Mike were kinda used to it

James

"The Steiners are coming in. Who's worked with them before?"

*Flair, IRS and the Headshrinkers all point at the Beverleys*

"THEY HAVE!"

"OK, Beverleys work Steiners every night."

*Beverleys throw their bags down*

"The fuck did we ever do to you guys?"

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

There's a Headshrinkers clip like this, that may or may not be even worse. I can't find it. 

As much as we all love Steiners destruction, there is so much gold during a short 93 RAW period where Headshrinkers were just outright murdering people.

This might be it, I don't know how he didn't die.  Heenan pretty much saying as much didn't help.  2:45.  The victim is PJ Walker and Vince calls him his partner's name.  Which Vince used to do a lot.