DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

This might be a sensitive topic to some, and I'm hoping some of the women on the board can chime in on this because I'm sure they would have way more insight, but I feel like it's a little bit shitty that they didn't take the opportunity to make a Nia Jax Barbie with the other four. Sure, maybe it's because she's a monster heel, but I really feel like it would've been a really good thing for girls out there playing with them to see a Barbie that's shaped a little differently than the others.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

This might be a sensitive topic to some, and I'm hoping some of the women on the board can chime in on this because I'm sure they would have way more insight, but I feel like it's a little bit shitty that they didn't take the opportunity to make a Nia Jax Barbie with the other four. Sure, maybe it's because she's a monster heel, but I really feel like it would've been a really good thing for girls out there playing with them to see a Barbie that's shaped a little differently than the others.

I doubt this is the only series of dolls they'll make.  Unless these completely tank, Nia will get her turn.

8 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Do Alexa, Tamina, Carmella, Emma, Naomi, Maryse, Lana, etc. all have Barbies?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I still wanna know what Bobo and Gorilla are reacting to. Bobo's look of sheer disgust is priceless. 

Gorilla just had to go to PF Chang's right before the presser...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1