DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

47 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

I remember them tweeting about working out at midnight or later after the kids were asleep and the workday was finally done...

God damn, I can't even imagine.  I get Little Stuff to bed after 9ish and I'm not up for anything but a drink and some TV. 

5 minutes ago, Cristobal said:
  Reveal hidden contents

21121753_10154985439102183_1222170362_n.

Possibly NSFW in the sense of WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, MARTY...

Man, Shawn throwing Marty through that Barbershop window did more damage to the poor sap than I thought.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

I use to get up at 4 AM to be at the gym by 4:30AM to powerlift. Best time of the day to workout.

When i was younger (late 20's), I was running about 100 miles/week and racing on the weekend.  I wasn't really good enough to  consider going pro or racing at the national class level, but I did have some hope of squeaking inside the qualifying time for the Olympic Marathon Trials and getting to run in a Trials race.  Didn't succeed, and I would have been one of the slowest guys in a 200-man field if i had qualified, but it was fun training that hard.  Anyway, I generally had to be in at work no later than 8 or 8:30, so I'd get up 4:30 or 5, go for a run, stretch, then eat breakfast and get ready for work.  I generally had to go to bed by 9 PM to make this schedule work.

Early AM is still probably my favorite time to train in fall or winter.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Great ML said:

So I'm confused...did Marty hook up with his own kid?

No - Marty is asking if it is okay to fuck someone he thought was his daughter but it turns out he has no blood relation too

• Thanks 1