DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

21 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I said this on Twitter but Luke Harper and Sin Cara was a tag team I never knew I needed until today. (They teamed on the SDL house show)

I can come up with something for them. Harper used to be known as Brodie Lee on the indies with a truck driver character. Sometimes he was refered to as the Big Rig and his finisher was the Black Hole Slam, but it was called The Truck Stop.

Sin Cara would be Harper's helper on the truck. According to DOT regulations, at least one person on the truck must speak fluent English. 

Together, Harper and Sin Cara would seek out truck stop prostitues, also known as lot lizards. Their team name could be The Lizard Express or Lizard Lick Trucking.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

These were Harper/Cara's opponents:

Y1dyeTF.jpg

Rowan's masks keep getting better and better.

I could get behind a Rowan/English team. As we've been told before, Rowan is a classical guitarist and vintner; so teaming with actor/singer Aiden English isn't that far fetched.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

He'll get called up as Brock's illegitimate son to feud with Jason Jordan.

Was trying to find the guy with no neck from the Rubber Necking episode of American Dad. 

Between neckbeards and no necks, we are neck crazy. 

I'd love to see an angle where Sin Cara introduces his new partner, who is this huge luchador. And after two or three months they get a title shot and win the titles, and then it's revealed that it's been Luke Harper under the mask the whole time.