DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Meanwhile, his friend El Generico's orphanage in Mexico is still struggling.

Untrue, Kevin Owens sends them a nice check and a bunch of fresh water every month.

While recently appearing on Sam Roberts' podcast, Sasha Banks talked about how NXT creative was different from the main roster:

"We kind of always knew where we were going, so it helped me prepare and think about it ahead of time about how can I make this better. But when I go to RAW, it's legit like I have no clue what I am doing so I don't even know what to prepare for. I get handed something and told something and am like 'okay, I have one hour to get... okay let's just do it.' Honestly, I wish we had the opportunity to know what we are doing in the next three months."

Sasha continued, "'Oh, maybe you'll have a tag match maybe you'll have a promo. maybe you'll have this random match that doesn't make any sense,' or who knows, maybe you'll just sit in catering, who knows. None of them [WWE Superstars] know what's going on when you see Monday Night RAW, we're all surprised and sometimes were confused and sometimes they don't even follow through with a storyline."

When asked about her short title reigns, here was Sasha's response:

"I don't know if it was something with me or they just want to keep on flipping flopping, I don't know!"