DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is The Inexpicable Push of Big Cass - 7/31/2017

Dolfan in NYC

Real treading water episode this week, although I guess this is leading to Jason Jordan against the Miz which should be fine. This Enzo/Cass/Big Show thing is a debacle and nobody is getting over with it. I liked the idea of the Cass turn when it first happened but he hasn't exactly run away with it, and Enzo looks like a loser every week. Even Show comes across worse (although he sold that big boot perfectly). Compared to the Braun/Show mini-feud where both guys looked way more bad ass afterwards, everyone here looks lame. I dunno, maybe they just are lame. Too bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

Why is it the crowd's fault that WWE is consistently putting on shitty, slapdash shows? Why would the crowd react as they "should" when WWE goes out of their way to give them terrible shows?

I didn't say it was their fault.

The show wasn't particularly strong, but it wasn't the worst shit ever either. They have had better crowds for worse shows. I don't necessarily think the audience made the show crap, but they gave little reaction to even the better moments. Its not their job to cheer for everything WWE wants them to, but they didn't even seem interested in the stuff the audience has usually gives a crap about. I wasn't trying to blame them though I suppose I may have in the end.

2 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

So Bray is a crazy cult leader and Bo is a conspiracy guy. I say again, what the hell happened to those Rotunda kids with Captain Mike?

A crazy cult leader without a cult is the worst kind. Captain Mike probably went wrong letting his children near Kevin Sullivan and/or Norman the Lunatic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

A crazy cult leader without a cult is the worst kind. Captain Mike probably went wrong letting his children near Kevin Sullivan and/or Norman the Lunatic.

Cult leader or counterfeiters, which is worse?

8 hours ago, Charlie M. said:

They should focus more on the ego part and less on the jealousy, IMO. Also, Bayley's not over anymore so everyone is going to cheer when Sasha turns because heel turns of "misused" favorites are the new face turns.

This is exactly what will happen.  Sasha turns and the crowd pops.  Not because they dislike Bayley but because they love Sasha and want to see WWE do something with her.  It's crazy,  absolutely crazy that she's not on the card.  I guarantee at "Summerslam axxess"  Sasha will have one of the longest lines for autographs. 

6 hours ago, FireThunder said:

Michael Cole characterizing the act of Reigns throwing Strowman in the back of an ambulance and backing it into a semi trailer as "an accident".  :rolleyes:  Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's video evidence that's not true.

hqdefault.jpg

So what I'm taking from this thread is that the third hour of Raw is the new first hour of Nitro.

• Like 1