DVDVR Message Board

WARNING - Board Upgrades

RIPPA

I will heart everything if that's what it takes. Love may have torn us apart and lead us astray, but love will keep us together from now on.

• Like 6

If anyone is interested

Links from the following sites are supported: College Humor, Facebook, Flickr, Gfycat, Google+, Hulu, Instagram, SoundCloud, Spotify, Ted, Twitter, Vimeo, Vine, YouTube, and internal links to content within the community.

• Thanks 2

Also - Like (Heart), Thanks (Trophy) and Haha (Laugh) all increase reputation

Confused and Sad are Neutral (no increase or decrease)

This sticks with the "no negative rep" standard we have had (well no visible negative rep...)

I am disable reactions. To add more - it appears I have to download them so fuck that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

I stepped in a pile of Piranesi earlier. Someone may want to patch that.

Consider it like a free preview weekend of HBO. Tape all the DREAM ON titty scenes you can before it's scrambled again, baby!

Note: I still have a copy of Commando minus the first 3 or 4 minutes that I made that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, piranesi said:

Man, what is this "reacted to a post" shit? That's ambivalent language and it's messing with my little dopamine blasts. Now I got to check my mentions every time to make sure things isn't goin sour.

Yeah, when someone posts some mid 90s photo of Tammy Sytch in a thread, do we really want to know that a bunch of guys "reacted" to it?

I have already wavered twice on whether to keep it or not because people already can't keep it in their pants in thinking they are being funny when using it

We will see if it lasts my vacation

• Sad 1

It is a pure counting system

Before the upgrade - Likes counted as a +1. Here the same thing applies

That is why in the post earlier I mentioned that three of them were "positive" thus adding +1 to your total

The neutral ones have no effect

If we had negative rep - it would subtract 1 each time

The Leaderboard tab up at the top shows the "leaders" (both people and topics)

Also - if you look in someone's profile you can see a little more info (like if you click on my profile and then Reputation Activity you can see all the posts of mine that someone "reacted" too

I admit the system could be a little more robust - I just have been to lazy to dive into it (same thing with user titles)

For one example - I can choose to "highlight" posts that have a certain # of reputation (I think the default is 50)

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I admit the system could be a little more robust - I just have been to lazy to dive into it (same thing with user titles)

I'm going to cry the day I lose my "Los Ingobernables DVDVR" title.

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I have already wavered twice on whether to keep it or not because people already can't keep it in their pants in thinking they are being funny when using it

Fowler. Called it.

It was Fowler wasn't it? I tried to stop him. I warned him that you didn't like the cry face and he was like "Yeah, right. What's he gonna do?" And then he did it anyways. An I was like "Ooooooh!" and he was all "Whatever"

There's still time to get a military school application for him.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1