DVDVR Message Board

NFL PRESEASON 2017

RIPPA

I mean I guess he is an upgrade over a minor league Arena Football QB but man he might not have been a top 3 QB in the SEC at his best

One of my favorite parts of this nightmare is people who can't figure out why people brings up Freddie Gray when talking about the Ravens.   :wacko:

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The best is Florio is already all

NO TIME IN MIAMI COULD SIGN KAEP!!! HE WORE A CASTRO SHIRT ONCE!!!!

Oh yeah.  That was beautiful.  Never mind that either Kaep or the rotting corpse of Castro would be better QB options than Tannehill and the mound of suck the Dolphins have at QB.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah the local Miami media is saying that at a minimum - he is missing significant time

But don't worry folks - Jay Cutler has said he will play for the Fins if they pay him starter money

Fuck all y'all. None of you were trapped in the abusive relationship some of us Bears fans were in with Cutler. You see his good qualities, try to look past the bad ones, stick with him because you know he's better than this, stick with him because you think you can't do better than him, but then he never changes. And then he becomes pouty. He blames you for everything, then he gets hurt at his job and just does nothing all day, and he becomes more and more of a parasite.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4