DVDVR Message Board

SDL is What's In the Box?!? - 7/18/2017

Dolfan in NYC

11 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I swear to Christ.  We had BETTER get a Se7en parody from the Fashion Police.  

First thing I thought of with a box being delivered was Se7en. What's in the box? What's in the fucking box?

• Like 1

Becky/Charlotte was probably their best match together yet. So much neat stuff there. I was surprised to see Becky get the win, nice.

Fashion Police continue to be awesome.

Main event tag was good.

Thank you, Rusev, for putting an end to that childish pandering preschool lecture. Sorry about Sunday, bro, and the rest of your career and all.

Also your wife is weirdly clumsy but I understand if you don't want to be the one to tell her.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, piranesi said:

I also love that Becky just picks a random kid and grabs them by the face and shoves those goggles on their head and leaves without even really looking to see if they look like they'll be happy about it.

Yeah not quite the Bret Hart effect.;)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, piranesi said:

I also love that Becky just picks a random kid and grabs them by the face and shoves those goggles on their head and leaves without even really looking to see if they look like they'll be happy about it.

It was Rovert, he's happy. 

Liked Becky/Charlotte.  Their attempts to build up the rest of the women's roster aren't working for me.  Women's division just isn't deep enough to support two shows.

Lana's ring gear is really awful looking.  Is that intentional?

Punjabi Prison looks like.... it will be really hard to see the action.  Hopefully, they keep the belt on Jinder.  I'm not that high on him, but he's been something different and an Orton run doesn't seem all that intriguing at this point.  Kinda hard to see Randy jobbing to him a third time in a row, though.

In the previous Punjabi Prison matches - they have had a camera man in each level (one in the ring, one in between cages and then outside)

But yeah - when they do the wide shot it is a jumbled mess

I'm mainly interested to see the Singh Brothers diving off of various parts of the prison into RKO's and getting murdered by Randy again.

Also, it's amazing how far people have come around on Cena because imagine the backlash if Roman Reigns brought up f'n 9/11 to build up a dumb ass flag match?