DVDVR Message Board

SDL Is Sexy Fashion Rangers - 7/11/2017

Dolfan in NYC

Why did it take me so long to notice Kevin doesn't walk on his face during his entrance? God that's a brilliant little touch.

And they're HARD teasing AJ-Cena Part 20172 for SummerSlam.  Sure.

The AJ/Cena stuff sure seemed to come out of nowhere. Might just be to try to throw people off from their real plans. Or PLANS CHANGED with the RAW side and they had nothing for Cena so the next biggest match is AJ?

Can we please get a Becky or Charlotte win in the fucking ten millionth 5 way and just do a straight up 15-20 minute singles title match with Naomi at SummerSlam? PLEASE?

I'm just speculating here but I do feel like plans changed.   John Cena is announced as being a "free agent" which you'd think means he has an opponent from RAW lined up for SummerSlam.  My best guess is either Samoa Joe or Braun Stroman. 

But then Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar have a crazy good program probably exceeded expectations. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being a fatal 4 way at SS because each guy has a claim at a Universal title shot.  Braun won over Roman but Roman took him out after the match.  Samoa Joe pushed Brock to the brink. 

So now Cena is paired with AJ possibly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Why are we wasting Shinsuke with Baron Corbin? Why tease us with with AJ / Shinsuke at Money in the Bank and then give us Corbin jumping him for a month and AJ teasing matches with Cena?

Hopefully the idea is that they are holding off on Nakamura/Styles for WM. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Reigns takes the Universal Title. 'Free Agent' Cena wins the Rumble and goes for #17 in the main event of WrestleMania against Roman?

Crowd would probably be off the charts for that.

This would be the only scenario where Cena has 100% fan support.

The Fashion Police are just so freakin awesome. 

I'm guessing the build is for Tamina/Naomi although I wish that were the match we were getting at Battleground instead of the number one contender's match. 

5 hours ago, alstein said:

I'm fine with Flair's record being broken- it has to be done by someone.

I judge by days held more than number of reigns anyway.

Considering Charlotte is almost half way there in just over a year makes the amount if reigns mean nothing anymore. 

Isn't Lawler a 50x champ?

10 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Hopefully the idea is that they are holding off on Nakamura/Styles for WM. 

Nak cashing in MITB at some point to win the title followed by AJ winning the Rumble would be the best way to pay this off and potentially give one of the best Wrestlemania main events in years. So of course come January we're going to be talking about which world title rumble winner Free Agent John Cena is going to decide to challenge for....

3 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

Nak cashing in MITB at some point to win the title followed by AJ winning the Rumble would be the best way to pay this off and potentially give one of the best Wrestlemania main events in years. So of course come January we're going to be talking about which world title rumble winner Free Agent John Cena is going to decide to challenge for....

Nak doesn't have the briefcase, though. I guess he could win it off of Corbin, but I don't see the feud getting those stakes. 

Just now, Beech27 said:

Nak doesn't have the briefcase, though. I guess he could win it off of Corbin, but I don't see the feud getting those stakes. 

Shit, I don't know how I completely brain farted and forgot who had the briefcase.

Oh well, there's still a chance the two of them could get a program over the title come Mania.