DVDVR Message Board

EL HILO DE FUEGO DEL CONTENEDOR ALBERTO DEL RIO

RIPPA

10 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Yeah, either Alberto thought she was holding but she wasn't or she did it all in the head and disposed of the evidence before the fight

tumblr_n4hqcjtOQe1rnam41o1_500.jpg

• Like 8

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:08 PM, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Or Dean Ambrose becoming a perro. 

If anything happened while Renee and Dean were at Paige's crib, I hope everyone was wise enough to turn off their smartphones.

I saw a story posted on 411 Wrestling, where a Twitter person expressed concern about Paige's health, posting a pic from 2015 to a recent pic where she looked emaciated and her sternum & ribs were disturbingly visible.  

The Twitter user had the handle of "rovert".

3 minutes ago, nate said:

I saw a story posted on 411 Wrestling, where a Twitter person expressed concern about Paige's health, posting a pic from 2015 to a recent pic where she looked emaciated and her sternum & ribs were disturbingly visible.  

The Twitter user had the handle of "rovert".

Grossest thing in this thread so far. 

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:15 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Now that this thread has an Iron Sheik/Jake Roberts coke story, I feel like we've reached the summit.

Nadir is the word you're looking for.

I have learned today to never trust Jake Roberts to share his cocaine with you and that Harley Race is an excellent judge of character.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Nadir is the word you're looking for.

I have learned today to never trust Jake Roberts to share his cocaine with you and that Harley Race is an excellent judge of character.

As a recovering one, I can tell you to never trust that any cokehead will share.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

As a recovering one, I can tell you to never trust that any cokehead will share.

My prayers are with you, bro.  Keep up with the recovery and stay sober.

I salute your resolve.  I know it is not easy.  If it were, every addict would succeed.

• Like 3

Just when I think we might be moving on and the company formerly known as TNA stripped Del Rio of their title.

I put the rest of the details in the TNA thread

Alberto was scheduled to tag with Santino in his big return match next weekend for Destiny Wrestling in Toronto/Mississauga, until this morning when Destiny cancelled the booking (after weeks of defending the booking online).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...