DVDVR Message Board

EL HILO DE FUEGO DEL CONTENEDOR ALBERTO DEL RIO

RIPPA

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Also from the newest WON 

This is actually fairly smart on Jarrett's end. Most likely the charges will be dropped just when they do new tapings and they can get the belt off of him. 

Was Del Rio always like this? Or was the Dos Caras mask keeping his evil ki in check?

1 hour ago, Victator said:

This is actually fairly smart on Jarrett's end. Most likely the charges will be dropped just when they do new tapings and they can get the belt off of him. 

Was Del Rio always like this? Or was the Dos Caras mask keeping his evil ki in check?

I recall Troma telling some not so great stories about ADR after he was released the first time.

26 minutes ago, Victator said:

Well Mil Mascaras is at least not the worst member of his family now. 

He will always be the worst to me.

There's nothing wrong with Alberto and Paige that a really good relationship counselor couldn't fix.

They could always try to make money off of it by negotiating an appearance fee for showing up on Inyala: Fix My Life.

Both of them had better be ready to put in the work and be sincere about dumping their baggage.  Inyala does not put up with the bullshits.

16 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

At 24 I was a punk. 

At 37 I'm an an asshole. 

More like:

At 17 I was a kid

At 27 I was a punk

At 37 I was an asshole

At 47 I was a know-it-all

At 57 I was a lovable curmudgeon. It took over half a century, but I found my true calling. ;-)

Last night (after complaining about action figures being reshelved improperly, I mean everyone knows that the Executioner goes on the shelf with the Masters of Evil and not the shelf with the Justice Society, right?) 

Mrs. OSJ: "You're going to be 60 next week, when are you going to grow up and stop playing with toys?"

Me: "Not any time soon...and dear, they're action figures, not toys, we've been over this before..."

• Like 10

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 8:56 PM, Victator said:

Watching that I'm more impressed by Cro Cop than thinking Del Rio is weak. Cro Cop was so fast with the kick, it looked like he teleported. 

Never gotten really deep into MMA, but Cro Cop was amazing. 

• Like 1

Satin reporting Orlando PPD recommending Paige gets charged with battery.

So, uh, what do you do now with Patron if you're the Force? Looks like he's legally clear on this incident but you factor what her family alleged, what was alleged on he said at the airport ('she has the coke') and the history of incidents...I don't see that you can bring this guy back. They will, though.

21 minutes ago, Hagan said:

So, uh, what do you do now with Patron if you're the Force? Looks like he's legally clear on this incident but you factor what her family alleged, what was alleged on he said at the airport ('she has the coke') and the history of incidents...I don't see that you can bring this guy back. They will, though.

...and they'll keep pushing Alberto as a babyface

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hagan said:

Apologize to him and then get your title off of him. 

Where does saying, "She has coke in her bag," in an airport rank in bad boyfriend behaviors.  I'd rank that over domestic violence.  Domestic violence is terrible, but she could decide to leave.  If she indeed had coke in her bag at the airport, and he's yelling it out in public, she could go to federal fucking prison...for years.  That is literally one of the shittiest things you could do to someone you claim to love.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, supremebve said:

Where does saying, "She has coke in her bag," in an airport rank in bad boyfriend behaviors.  I'd rank that over domestic violence.  Domestic violence is terrible, but she could decide to leave.  If she indeed had coke in her bag at the airport, and he's yelling it out in public, she could go to federal fucking prison...for years.  That is literally one of the shittiest things you could do to someone you claim to love.

Well I guess don't have coke in your bag if you are flying and if you do, keep it to yourself.