DVDVR Message Board

MLB - JULY 2017

RIPPA

11 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Are the announcers auditioning for Vince or trying to convince me to order the Home Run Derby Network for $9.99?

I swear, guys, I'm watching already. You don't have to scream at me how great it is over and over.

If Mark Teixeria and co. were auditioning for Vince, we would have heard Great Balls of Fire and MLB Universe about 862 times already.

Unlike Raw, I'm having fun watching the Home Run Derby.

8 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Joe cut the promo of his career just now, but I had to go back to see Judge hit his 500's.

Aaron Judge needs to be the face of MLB. Create the MLB Universal title for him.

On 7/8/2017 at 11:51 AM, Kuetsar said:

If not for the expensive  new stadium, probably not. I hope they take the fugly statue thing in center with them though. . . . :)

If the Marlins were ever moved to Montreal, I want Youppi! setting that monstrosity of a statue on fire and pissing on it.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Well...that was the All Star Game. 

I love it being back to not deciding home field advantage for the World Series. Bud Selig wasn't qualified to be WCW commissioner, much less MLB commissioner.

1 hour ago, Kuetsar said:

I didn't pay much attention to the game, but when I saw it went in to extra innings, I wanted it to end in a tie so badly. . . .tell me I'm not the only one. :)

Not a chance, I thought it would have been truly hilarious. I'm all for chaos reigning. 

• Like 1

Tells you how little the All Star Game meant in this area (and how awful sports town DC is) when about a quarter of the starting lineup and the starting pitcher was Nationals and all people are talking about is Bryce Harper asking Joe Buck what he thought of Dak Prescott :rolleyes: