DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

HARASHIMA to Konosuke Takeshita. It's not some tiny crap show. That their super big show in March in Saitama Super Arena, so it's the type of place to bust it out. No, he didn't win with it or even win the match. They claim 10,000+ which is plausible with papering.

Why do that when he already has the craziest bullshit head drop of all time?

No, not that one. This one.

KobashiDiamondhead.gif

"Hey kobashi what do you want to do for the finish"
"well I figured i'd do a thunder fire powerbomb with like a tilt-a-whirl bit at the end"
"cool cool, say you're not gonna just like bounce my head off the mat like hella fucking hard are you"
"no! no! what? no!"

I'm pretty sure that was botched horribly anyways. I still have no idea how it was supposed to look. I assume just a flat face bump.

8 minutes ago, MADCAP said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GolazoDan/status/837802526401507328/photo/1

*edit* I don't know how to embed tweets, so if someone can help a Brotha out, I'd appreciate it. 

Yeah - you copied the wrong link that's why it won't embed (mainly even though it says "photo" - it is a mp4 because Twitter is stupid)

I can't find the original tweet on Dan's timeline otherwise I would fix it

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Nevermind - found it

Are we sure that's a botch?  It looks like he noticed the dude was going to move and called an audible.  With that said, I don't believe anyone could do that on purpose.

3 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

@supremebve you are giving Juvi WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much credit.

No, I'm not.  I honestly don't think that is something that he could do on purpose, but it looks like it is 100% on purpose.  The dude even gets up to him from behind while he's doing his cocky walk.