DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

I've not seen nearly enough Regal in Japan, love how all of his gaga goes out of the window and he just turns into a hard hitting bastard. The 95 match v Hashimoto is great but that's about the extent of what I've seen

19 hours ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

They look like they do it now.

The guy who gave the suplex? I would not doubt it. I used to work him regularly nearly 10 years ago and he disappeared six years ago; his brother (who acted as his manager), disappeared long before there and the brother was definitely a meth and heroin addict. FWIW, the guy that took the suplex is a VERY hardcore SOB and has wrestled every type of hardcore match imaginable since I started working for him (he owns Thrash Wrestling here in the Okanagan) a decade ago.

31 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Did the ring start that way or start to collapse during the match?

I'm blanking if we have the cage match or not actually. I'll go back and look later. That was from a music video.

In the meantime,

X6yRll.gif

• Like 4

That does have a name that isn't "He's dead, Jim, I'll get the corpse bag.", but I don't remember it.

Edit: Tsurube Otoshi, it's not normally a head drop, it's usually a ddt. The name is a Japanese folklore reference/pun before anyone asks. Tsurube Drop would be an alternate name.

• Like 1