DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

12 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

Note the applauding fans behind Vince and Brain.

Lol,someone thought it was a good idea to put Vince on TV wearing that outfit.

Is he wearing suspenders or is that something else?

11 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Lol,someone thought it was a good idea to put Vince on TV wearing that outfit.

Is he wearing suspenders or is that something else?

I think it's just the design of the outfit.  If you want a fashion show of horrors, google Prime Time Wrestling 1991, Vince seems to have a more bizarre work out casual outfit on like every show in every color of the rainbow....

vincesuit.jpg

PT2_zps8agpcldh.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Seriously, I was alive and In college in the 1990's.  I don't remember seeing outfits like Vince's anywhere.  Was this like bodybuilding culture clothes?  Was this him wearing something he was going to market as part of body stars?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

And I thought I was bad for mowing the lawn in just my gym shorts last night

And I thought I was bad for expecting it to suddenly animate.

Just now, Pete said:

I now want Handsome Rusev Fabulous Ones videos with him mowing the lawn (but come on man, on a push mower with open toes shoes?)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

I think it's just the design of the outfit.  If you want a fashion show of horrors, google Prime Time Wrestling 1991, Vince seems to have a more bizarre work out casual outfit on like every show in every color of the rainbow....

vincesuit.jpg

Vince was probably mortified when he realized someone was wearing the same outfit on Dragonball Z.

In 1990/91. I was a year out of college and living in NY.  I had a membership at a large gym and was there most nights after work.  I don't know that I ever saw anyone working out in clothes like Vince's. 

49 minutes ago, Pete said:

It technically does - did you not click on the giant play triangle in the middle of it?

Vince was shooting for "Cross Colors Workout Gear" but he missed and landed firmly in "MC Hammer Backup Dancer."

The early 90s were a hell of a time.  For all intents and purposes, just go ahead and consider January 1, 1990 until Smells Like Teen Spirit as part of the 80s.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

It technically does - did you not click on the giant play triangle in the middle of it?

Rowrbazzle! Didn't see it till I moused onto it...