DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

19623612_268020493604026_537768968186757

You gotta love nutbar Kamaitaichi staying in character with those Jackson Pollock duds and the fucking stuffed animal. If this is the casual wear can you imagine seeing this crew walk into a bar one night? Evil would be the one who just got off work at his firm and didn't have time to change, Kamaitaichi would be the one who works at Google and can wear whatever he wants. They go in the bathroom together to share a gram of coke and the other three just roll their eyes. 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

You gotta love nutbar Kamaitaichi staying in character with those Jackson Pollock duds and the fucking stuffed animal. If this is the casual wear can you imagine seeing this crew walk into a bar one night? Evil would be the one who just got off work at his firm and didn't have time to change, Kamaitaichi would be the one who works at Google and can wear whatever he wants. They go in the bathroom together to share a gram of coke and the other three just roll their eyes. 

I love Takahashi's 100% devotion to the gimmick, even with the Darryl being the substitute for Mr. Belt.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Are we sure Takahashi is living a gimmick? He may just be really weird.

Well you know what they say about the best personalities being themselves turned up to 10?  I'm going with Takahashi being just that damn weird turned up to 11 and thank goodness for that.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ryan said:

Are we sure Takahashi is living a gimmick? He may just be really weird. A/K/A Amazing.

The stuffed animal creeps me the fuck out, its eyes sort of follow you... That said, I now have my new wallpaper, retiring the portrait of El Samurai that I've used for nearly twenty years.