DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

7 hours ago, Victator said:

The Undertaker cannot be stopped by conventional means. Certainly not by the mist of a guy lacking Muta and Kabuki's power. 

Whilst Tajiri's power is immense, too much time making friends with the gaijin and thee lack of a proper manager (*ahemMRGARYHARTcoughing*) has shrunk thee size and potency of his Poison Mist Sac (tm). He needed to go back to the Hidden Arcane Mystic Shinobi Tengu Forest Mountain Fortress Temple and meditate some more. It's all about the PMSac size...

- RAF

• Like 3

5 hours ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

Whilst Tajiri's power is immense, too much time making friends with the gaijin and thee lack of a proper manager (*ahemMRGARYHARTcoughing*) has shrunk thee size and potency of his Poison Mist Sac (tm). He needed to go back to the Hidden Arcane Mystic Shinobi Tengu Forest Mountain Fortress Temple and meditate some more. It's all about the PMSac size...

- RAF

my rankings are

Kabuki
Muta
Killer Khan: That shit is a bio hazard. If a bunch of WWF job guys get a mysterious illness, Khan is the reason. 
Tajiri
Various indy scrubs, that one TNA jobber.
CM Punk's Weeaboo mist

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

It's nowhere near as bad as Tajiri misting Undertaker and Taker looking annoyed that someone had just spit in his face and then proceeds to no-sell it and murder Tajiri.  At least HHH spent a half hour selling it once.

DFoGkibUIAEmAyk.jpg:large

This is one of the few times I remember enjoying HHH during that time and I laughed out loud when he was cutting a promo on the plant he thought was Bischoff. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It was Great Sanada.

They are two separate guys actually. Kazushi Miyamoto and Seiya Sanada. TNA used both. Didn't Akira Raijin have some Muta knockoff as well?

Edit: He did, as Kiyoshi. Really creative booking.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

You have to really protect the poison mist sac, if you know where to grab a person, you can prevent them from spraying you:

Start at 14:00.

• Like 2

As hilarious as Omega dunking all over him is, my first thought is how dumb this is on the part of DBS. Calling out New Japan's top gaijin (and Yano too, whose spot on the roster has to be as safe as anyone's), whom they're likely to bend over backwards to keep (and keep happy) for at least the next couple years, while your tag partner is out injured... yikes. Does he want to go back to NOAH? I didn't think anyone would.