DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

13 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

I imagine it like local car dealship commercials.  We will not only beat our competitor's prices, we'll beat your wife!

God damnit, I really wanted to not like this, but it's too fucking funny when it's put like this. Before anyone gets all up in arms, I'm not condoning beating women.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

God damnit, I really wanted to not like this, but it's too fucking funny when it's put like this. Before anyone gets all up in arms, I'm not condoning beating women.

Bugs01.jpg

If it's good enough for Bugs Bunny... 

• Like 3

Looking for a pic (or pics) that I saw in an Apter mag around the early 1990s. It was the aftermath of a misjudged fireball spot between Abdullah the Butcher and Abudda Singh and showed a mass of skin scorched off Abby's chest. Oddly I can't find a single image on Google, so I'm hoping someone might have a scan or whatever... :/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, No Point Stance said:

Looking for a pic (or pics) that I saw in an Apter mag around the early 1990s. It was the aftermath of a misjudged fireball spot between Abdullah the Butcher and Abudda Singh and showed a mass of skin scorched off Abby's chest. Oddly I can't find a single image on Google, so I'm hoping someone might have a scan or whatever... :/

Just to narrow it down for folks

The match took place in March 1994 for Larry Sharpe's WWA fed

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Just to narrow it down for folks

The match took place in March 1994 for Larry Sharpe's WWA fed

I know what issue of PWI it is. It is the issue with pictures from the set of Thunder In Paradise. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Victator said:

I know what issue of PWI it is. It is the issue with pictures from the set of Thunder In Paradise. 

Not a big PWI guy... but is it one of these?

tumblr_otgh9wB3Mw1qzp5ffo1_540.jpg

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

DFNrIQOUQAAvDf8.jpg

NXT Four Horsewomen!

I love that the whole Diva Revolution thing has already gone completely full circle to where they didn't want to be Barbie Doll Divas to now LITERALLY being Barbie Dolls.

• Like 8