DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

10 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

I don't follow Twitter.  Do other grown men act like this?  I'm having trouble imaging NFL players getting into a Twitter fight and resorting to "I did your mom"-level insults.

Are you kidding? I've seen actual congressmen sink to that level on Twitter, never mind athletes. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MADCAP said:

I still don't understand the comment in relation to the picture. 

I am 99% sure it is referring to Bray and Jojo being seen out together (since that is the basis of Wyatt's wife divorcing him - that he was cheating on her with Jojo)

That being said - that photo isn't damning since that can easily be shown as coworkers going out together.

If anything I would use that photo to start drug testing Kendrick again because of the shirt he is wearing

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hoarr said:

The Mega Man armor was for his entrance, I believe:

tumblr_ot026cKcBI1sg99p0o2_540.jpg

Here's Konnan wrestling as Max Moon:

tumblr_ot026cKcBI1sg99p0o3_r1_540.jpg

Max Moon isn't putting up with any of Kenny Powers shit from that Charros game.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, BEN! said:

Lazertron's not dressed like he's from space.  He's a robot from the future.  That's just what they wore back in 2002.

I thought he was from Pluto, not necessarily from Pluto in the future.

#newbreed

Just now, Victator said:

I thought he was a robot who was after the New Breed, or New Breed was after him. 

I think the story line was the New Breed came from Planet Cyberton to stop him before they turned babyface.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 11:10 PM, PetrolCB said:

IMG_0970.png

Ginger in Lakers hat: Carlos Espada, Luchador. A man barely alive

Vince McMahon: Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Carlos will be that man. Better than he was before. Better... stronger... faster.

Thus, the Six Million Peso Man was born

• Like 9

On 7/12/2017 at 8:12 AM, CreativeControl said:

One of the few modern matches I go back and rewatch

One of the few events I bought on DVD even though I have a live recording of the show as it was free in the UK. The only other event I bought on DVD was SummerSlam 2013 and I woke up to watch it live.

55 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Ginger in Lakers hat: Carlos Espada, Luchador. A man barely alive

Vince McMahon: Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Carlos will be that man. Better than he was before. Better... stronger... faster.

Thus, the Six Million Peso Man was born

6 million pesos is about $337,000 at the current exchange rate.  That's still too much to spend on Konnan.  If we divide that out by every time I've found Konnan entertaining, that's.... $337,000 per entertainment.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, BEN! said:

Lazertron's not dressed like he's from space.  He's a robot from the future.  That's just what they wore back in 2002.

Lazertron is wearing that b/c President Rhodes mandated that all wrestlers must wear face and arm protection when picking up their winnings from the pay windah. Wrestlers get paid in possibly radioactive moon rocks in 2002, daddy.

• Like 1