DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

25 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

Noooot really sure that was a good place to take that, Tye.

I don't follow Twitter.  Do other grown men act like this?  I'm having trouble imaging NFL players getting into a Twitter fight and resorting to "I did your mom"-level insults.  I know some/all of this is probably kayfabed, but it seems unlikely WWE wants wrestlers hurling insults about girlfriends an 18-year-old would be too old for.  Then again, they seemed to be implying Kurt Angle is having an affair with Stephanie last night on Raw, so (Meltzer thinks the Angle stuff leads to the return of Stephanie and an Angle/Triple H match).

• Like 1

tumblr_oswp0qEuhJ1sg99p0o1_500.png

This rating scale found in a German WCW Magazine is bonkers. Experience, speed, endurance and PSYCHOPOWER?!??!!

For the record, Vader had the highest PSYCHOPOWER (9) while Steve Austin (1) and Regal (0) were at the bottom of the pile.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Hoarr said:

tumblr_oswp0qEuhJ1sg99p0o1_500.png

This rating scale found in a German WCW Magazine is bonkers. Experience, speed, endurance and PSYCHOPOWER?!??!!

For the record, Vader had the highest PSYCHOPOWER (9) while Steve Austin (1) and Regal (0) were at the bottom of the pile.

I'll let you be the one to inform Kole that his Psychopower is only a 6.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

IMG_0970.png

You could write entire short stories about the look on Konnan's face.  I'm also thinking of Ron Howard narrating "It was at this point that Konnan realized he had made a huge mistake."

• Like 7

Konnan himself said that he thinks his match with Louie Spicolli aired, and it was on the same taping that Bret beat Flair for the title, so if any Max Moon matches from September or early October 1992 exist, that's Konnan.  Looks like anything after is Diamond.