DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

2 hours ago, Hoarr said:

WE DEM BOYS

Hide contents

tumblr_oso6g4Mx5l1sg99p0o1_1280.png

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things does not belong.

35 minutes ago, Mike Zeidler said:

You're right, Nash Doesn't deserve to be in the same picture with the others

Im going with Bret. 

Dont care for Nash without Hall ,or Scott without Rick. Jarrett is to con men what Bret was to the ring and that's about my entire feelings on him ever. 

• Like 4

Zartan wins the prize, I remain a huge Bret Hart mark to this day and find a lot of his stuff quite re-watchable, I have never in my life wanted to re-watch anything involving one of the other three.

• Like 3

I'd be up for a Love button for that post, that's awesome.

And Kushida is my new favorite wrestler (not part of LIJ of course), thank goodness he's really good at this wrestling thing.

2 hours ago, OSJ said:

Zartan wins the prize, I remain a huge Bret Hart mark to this day and find a lot of his stuff quite re-watchable, I have never in my life wanted to re-watch anything involving one of the other three.

There's not much in the way of Big Poppa Pump era Scott Steiner that interests me (I do love the Goldberg match, though). But man, the Steiner Bros. had some really top-notch stuff against Doom, Sting & Luger, Miracle Violence Connection. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

If Bray can't find new followers at a Metallica concert, he'll never find new followers.

If there's any place Bray can prove to be a real master of puppets it'd be at a Metallica concert.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Hoarr said:

Spoiled for size, sexy leggies

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_osp3zl7O1P1sg99p0o1_1280.png

Lol, I clicked on the spoiler box, realized it was Keibler in her WCW gimmick, and kinda went "Ohhh. Han-cock."  Now I get it.  Russo"

I was about 30 when Russo was booking WCW.  Old enough to have gotten the "joke" before now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Lol, I clicked on the spoiler box, realized it was Keibler in her WCW gimmick, and kinda went "Ohhh. Han-cock."  Now I get it.  Russo"

I was about 30 when Russo was booking WCW.  Old enough to have gotten the "joke" before now.

GET IT BRO?  WHEN YA SEE HUH YOO PUT YUH HAND ON YUH CAWK BRO!

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Russo is an old man with the mind of a 12-year old who pretends he found religion.

Oh, he found religion alright.  So much so he created his own religion called The Church of the Modern Day Jackass.

On 7/6/2017 at 4:30 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

I'd be up for a Love button for that post, that's awesome.

And Kushida is my new favorite wrestler (not part of LIJ of course), thank goodness he's really good at this wrestling thing.

I got to meet and hang out for a minute with Kushida after the ROH show here. Super nice guy. Officially one of my fave NJPW dudes. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Oh, he found religion alright.  So much so he created his own religion called The Church of the Modern Day Jackass.

He did make people say 'Jesus Christ' a lot. And his booking had a lot of Hail Maries.

• Like 1