DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Titus is hitting up Ma and Pa Tozawa to see if there's any other kids to recruit.  Solid agenting.

The best thing WWE ever did with him was taking advantage of his strength (talking) and downplaying his glaring weaknesses (actual in-ring work).

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, Michael Sweetser said:

Titus is hitting up Ma and Pa Tozawa to see if there's any other kids to recruit.  Solid agenting.

The best thing WWE ever did with him was taking advantage of his strength (talking) and downplaying his glaring weaknesses (actual in-ring work).

The other weakness is grabbing an old man's arm ; )

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Michael Sweetser said:

I always liked watching him recklessly pitch people around the ring but you're right, this is probably best for all involved

And btw, it's Towaza, and will forever be to me now

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

Where can I get that Macho King shirt Titus is wearing??

https://www.iamjpierce.com/

That dude designs them but it doesn't appear he sells them (despite there being a shopping cart on his page)

He has a ton of wrestlers under his "celebrities" page

25 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The eyes of Mini Macho are pure evil. It really says something when Randy Savage looks scared.

He kinda has a '66 Batman Falseface look going on... 

867449-falseface_1.jpg

• Like 6