DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Beyond the BS with the board, I get home from work in time to hopefully watch that three-way on Raw, and turn on the TV to see all three men covered in sweat and they announce a main event of Paul Wight vs. Big Cass? And that Rambler, Stranger, Ranger, whoever the fuck with the guitar is facing Mr. "Lucha Thing"? That's as crappy as being told we have to spray stuff that smells like hot vomit on the carpets we've already cleaned today. 

Mondays...

2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

In the early years of the first brand split Christian was the MVP of Raw, He was so underrated. If he was a part of the Smackdown 6 Heyman wouldve made sure he was a top guy 

To this day I remember Christian calling out Cena even though that wasn't his program and it clearly wasn't leading to anything big, but I have no memory of who he was supposed to be feuding with in the first place.  

And yes, I now dread seeing "hearts" and wacky faces instead of simple acceptance that "yes, what you said, that is worth an extra second of my time to tell you that I "liked" it."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So what will be Cris Cyborg's involvement in SummerSlam? The only thing I can think of is there will be a Becky/Cyborg faceoff. Carmella and Ellsworth will interrupt and the segment ends with Cyborg KOing Carmella and Becky making Ellsworth tap out.

Having a minor dust up with Meltzer on Twitter in regards to the Braun story. Now I don't think Dave just made it up. But he seems to not get how ridiculous it sounds on paper. His go to is people only see Braun as his character. Admittedly there is a visual component to this disbelief. But the idea any grown man would get on his knees and publicly beg for forgiveness sounds cartoonishly made up.  I personally think the two guys who told him are making this up. Or greatly exaggerating elements. 

And then his sycophants ride in. 

Or maybe it is true and we just don't know a damn thing about Adam Scherr the real guy. That or Dave got duped hardcore. Either is likely.

It could be true, but someone needs to acknowledge how bizarre it sounds. Meltzer and his sycophants are acting like its a very normal story that should not be questioned. Like he reported the latest Raw rating and it can be easily verified. 

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic