DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

5 minutes ago, Peck said:

Strowman and Wyatt just walked in. We'll see if they come down. 

Miz just thanked me for the meal. Great guy. Should have gotten a pic but I didn't. That's on me.

Go ask Strowman if the story about Karen J is true. :lol:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Go ask Strowman if the story about Karen J is true. :lol:

Haha if he comes down to the bar it's 100% being asked. I'm like 12 beers in so I don't give a shit.

• Like 4

I was comparing prices on Highspots of their signed Keiji Mutoh 18x24 poster (FWIW eBay is cheaper), and holyyyyy shit, when did they start charging so much for shipping? One of the options is fuckin' $50, that's nuts.

I can't watch the video cause I'm at work, but a little context for those who don't follow Fozzy or hard rock/metal: Jericho was leaving a memorial for David Z, who was the bass player in the band Adrenaline Mob. He died last week or the week before when a truck hit their RV which was pulled over with a flat tire. From what I understand, he and Jericho were buddies. Their tour manager ended up with burns on like 60% of her body too. So whatever is going on in this video (which I haven't seen, just to reiterate) I really feel like Jericho should get a pass on that one.

10 hours ago, Hamhock said:

Is that the industry term for the "babyface makes their comeback with three little, shitty clotheslines while the heel inexplicably keeps getting up to receive each one" sequence that I despise?

Are they suppose to lay on the mat?