DVDVR Message Board

NXT 6/28

MonteCarl

Compared to Gollum Jr. Sheamus isn't ugly. I like Lorcan a good deal as a worker, and I think if he teamed up with Lars Sullivan they could be the ones to beat AOP. He's a perfect example of someone the writing team hasn't done shit for, but went out and made a name for himself by having kick ass matches.

• Like 1

Lorcan is not so secretly making everyone great with in-ring action alone. He's this iteration of NXT Tyson Kidd but instead of selling like the Over-giver, he's forcing them to embrace the stiff. I think Lorcan would shine if he was part of a faction or tag but, as is, it's gonna be hard for him to sell a character (maybe he could be part of a hobo tag team with a certain security guard). (EDIT: welp, that Sullivan tag would be a much better idea.)

Asuka/Nikki was fantastic. Asuka really needs more matches like this, because it makes her look truly badass and not just overprotected. And Nikki finally allowed to shine; she's such a magnificent character on all levels that they can do so much with her on the big two.

• Like 1