DVDVR Message Board
Guest The Magnificent 7

Sports Games Thread

Guest The Magnificent 7

First vid is a bit of a miscue...

This was an intense drive as my headlights kept flickering out and you can’t see a damn thing in the night stages if you mess up your lights. Game is mega difficult and punishing but super satisfying when you bring home a quick stage time. 

So is anyone interested in setting up a DVRVR Clan on Home Run Clash? Or am I like the only guy actively playing that right now?

14 hours ago, Pete said:

So is anyone interested in setting up a DVRVR Clan on Home Run Clash? Or am I like the only guy actively playing that right now?

The mobile game? 

3 hours ago, Travis Sheldon said:

The mobile game? 

The very one.

Total Extreme Wrestling 2020 will release next month  (the trial/public beta time-limited version is out 4/23, full release 4/30)

Missed a chance to get in good with AEW, Could have been Total Elite Wrestling 😉

Haha, I'm day one of course. Friends and I did an all time draft with 20+ AI companies as well. Was a blast but I know editing the fantasy all time roster will be a heck of an undertaking. Excited for it though! The features list sounds like the best one in a long time. 

I'm still up for a DVDVR booking dynasty 🙂

Apparently Manchester United are tired of people not hating them for new reasons and has decided to sue Sega and SI Over not using the proper crest to represent them in FM (which they'd have to pay to use, of course).

They also want to go after the fact that it allows mods.

Sadly, the folks at OOTP Developments have officially cancelled the football (American-style) game that they've been working on for some time.

Damn shame. . .I was really hoping they'd take a shot at it.

• Sad 1

That sucks. The hockey game is flawed but something to build on. Was hoping really for a basketball one and a football one would be cool too. Shit.

I know baseball lends itself better to spreadsheet play than other sports but even so I agree, it's kind of a shame. They have such a cool frame to build off. But I guess the fanbases just don't have a wide enough interest in this kind of game.

I think it was more constant issues with the developers. First one I believe actually passed on from health complications and then the second took over and there were delays there too.

• Sad 1

Rhmp4AAg.jpg

Damn, I really miss NCAA Football like nothing else. Madden just doesn't hold my interest, and to think they'd began to iron out everything so we could play with a buncha friends...even with a TOP 25 weekly. Maybe one day...