DVDVR Message Board

Raw is the Powah of Tozawa - 6/19/2017

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, Go2Sleep said:

Yeah no kidding. I'm having a hard time thinking of a lamer, flatter, less emotional turn that was booked like huge moment than Cass.

It would be very ironic if Enzo takes off as a solo guy, mostly due to his gift of gab, while Cass flounders in sub Titus O'Neill territory. Titus has been great lately, btw. Enzo & Cass probably got hurt the most by the Hardy's return. I have a feeling they were supposed to win the tag titles at WM: Rollercoaster.

Enzo's gonna get squashed in their upcoming matches, but he'll always have work as a comedy midcarder. Cass has a tougher road ahead since he's gonna have that "Roman Reigns disease" (where the crowd can see that they had one of their favorite acts taken away so the guy who has the look Vince likes can be pushed solo), but is also worse than Roman Reigns in every single way. He also has to deal with being an angry big dude on the same show as Brock Lesnar, Braun Strowman, and Samoa Joe. 

Braun Strowman is a national treasure. Give this man the world title.

My only criticism right now with Braun is the over-use of "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!" Tone down on that a bit and bust it out on occasion.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It would be very ironic if Enzo takes off as a solo guy, mostly due to his gift of gab

Enzo is terrible on the mic. He can recite a catch phrase and then drowns. Cass is way better on the mic. 

• Like 3

Finally! Someone finally said it! For all of Enzo's vaunted mic skills, they come down to being able to recite a catchphrase and that's about it. There is no there there. Add to that the fact that he is easily one of the worst in-ring performers in WWE and there's just not a lot that you can do with the guy. He's Santino with about 1/100th the talent.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Finally! Someone finally said it! For all of Enzo's vaunted mic skills, they come down to being able to recite a catchphrase and that's about it. There is no there there. Add to that the fact that he is easily one of the worst in-ring performers in WWE and there's just not a lot that you can do with the guy. He's Santino with about 1/100th the talent.

Reciting a catchphrase turned into a pretty nice career for the Road Dogg.

7 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Lawyer saying that Enzo should use his shirt for a blindfold because he's in front of a firing squad was the only time he's made me laugh in decades. 

I didn't know Jerry McDevitt was good at cracking jokes.  So sorry, had to say it.

• Like 1