DVDVR Message Board

Raw is the Powah of Tozawa - 6/19/2017

Dolfan in NYC

11 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Samoa Joe is too awesome to let silly wrestling morality define him.

tumblr_oo3zjxA6Gn1rkbzf7o1_1280.png

I mean come on?

Joe and Xavier Woods were on the Giant Bombcast last week arguing about Cell or Frieza being the better Dragon Ball villain. If this Destroyer thing falls though, there's money in Samoa Joe: Super Weeaboo.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Just when you think Joe can't be anymore awesome he talks FF and Dragon Ball.  Dude's pretty damn amazing.

That knocked him down 5 pegs for me. Now he's back to being remembered best for being the recipient of the Steiner Math.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Meltzer says Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel are replacing Maryse for Miz, because Maria & Mike's gimmick is too similar  and/or there can only be one female manager on the roster.  

giphy.gif

If anything, Bennett and Maria are the Poundland Noam'n'Alicia

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well Dave is assuming that

The PWS guys are adamant that isn't happening because the WWE won't clear Kurt for in ring action

Great, we'll finally get the payoff to the Steph/Kurt/HHH love triangle from 2000. Mike Quackenbush would be proud of that kind of long term storytelling. All I had to do was find a clue at the Quick Stop in Leonardo, New Jersey.

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Except...he's not. Really disappointed in Joe. I wonder if Scott Steiner was right about him all along.

Scott Steiner, why do you think Majin Buu is the best Dragon Ball villain?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Does Scott Steiner just go up to patrons at his Shoney's, yelling at them for being fat? I imagine some pleasantly plump people visit his Shoney's. Shit, I'd go to his Shoney's if I were in Georgia.

Then the check comes and the Steiner Math either Helps you or Hurts you.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Meltzer says Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel are replacing Maryse for Miz, because Maria & Mike's gimmick is too similar  and/or there can only be one female manager on the roster.  

giphy.gif

Really hope this is not the case. Maryse has been so great in her role and a perfect manager to Miz. Axel & Bo as Miz's J & J security won't be nearly as good. Mike/Maria and Maryse/Miz are on separate brands anyways, just let them each do their thing. If this does end up happening, I'm surprised they'd split the established Miz/Maryse pairing for a newly debuting pair.

• Like 1