DVDVR Message Board

SDL - Here's Looking At You Kidman - 6/6/2017

Dolfan in NYC

35 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Because the power of positivity does not compel me

Though in that specific case - Mojo being like "Losing my chance to be in MITB on a PPV is the Best Thing That Could Happen To Me!" is why I am amused

If someone wants to be positive and move forward - good for them. But that specific language is silly.

Ah, makes sense then.

32 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Mojo Rawley in and of himself is silly.

This is true.

9 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

I'm just gonna head-canon that Naomi actually is a jerk hating on the superior dancer, the ravishing Russian, Lana.

This will make more sense when Rusev, hero of America, defeats Jinder for the title.

Don't trample on my dreams, guys.

Hopefully seconded by PK Subban wielding the Stanley Cup 

• Like 1

Watching the Universo replay. Boy, Jinder is dangerously sloppy and stiff. I bet his push came after a bet he has where HHH said "you can't just take some jobber and get them over these days" and Vince said "DAMMIT, SURE I CAN PAL! ARE YOU SAYING I DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE? JUST MAKE SURE HE ISN'T TESTED FOR A MONTH OR TWO AND I'LL HAVE A HIT ON OUR HANDS!" Then somebody told him about the India market and he started laughing maniacally. 

(his theme and entrance are admittedly pretty good)

Nakamura/Owens was of course perfectly fine. Very nice transition into the corner senton. Baron needs to either stop wearing that sock cap or invest in some Bosley.