DVDVR Message Board

NXT JUNE 2017 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

To the surprise of no one - NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III has officially been announced

Sat, August 19 (day before Summerslam as per usual)

Tickets on sale Friday

On 6/2/2017 at 3:43 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

Fabian Aichner?  If that's who you're referring to he was tremendous in CWC.  I was hoping by now they at least considered bringing him in.

Funnily enough - in reading the story about Thea Trinidad signing it said that Fabian Aichner and Axel Dieter Jr. both signed too

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Funnily enough - in reading the story about Thea Trinidad signing it said that Fabian Aichner and Axel Dieter Jr. both signed too

Thea Trinidad AND Fabian Aichner?  I'm very pleased by this news, thanks for letting me know.  Quick Google search for Axel shows that he's been around Europe and has a nice background.  I'll be curious to see how he fares in the PC/NXT.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Thea Trinidad AND Fabian Aichner?  I'm very pleased by this news, thanks for letting me know.  Quick Google search for Axel shows that he's been around Europe and has a nice background.  I'll be curious to see how he fares in the PC/NXT.

Axel's in the class that just reported last week. He's tall, which helps. 

• Like 1

Results from the Aberdeen Scotland show

Singles Match
No Way Jose defeated Gentleman Jack Gallagher.

Tag Team Match
Pete Dunne & Wolfgang defeated Mark Andrews & Trent Seven.

Singles Match
Nikki Cross defeated Ember Moon.

Tag Team Match
Aleister Black & Roderick Strong defeated Riddick Moss & Tino Sabbatelli.

Singles Match
Kassius Ohno defeated Andrade Almas.

WWE NXT Women’s Championship Match
Asuka (c) defeated Peyton Royce (w/Billie Kay).

WWE NXT Tag Team Championships Match
The Authors Of Pain (Akam & Rezar) (c) defeated SAnitY (Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain) (w/Eric Young).

WWE NXT Championship Match
Bobby Roode (c) defeated Drew McIntyre.

5 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Was that Thea Trinidad slapping Almas last night?

Yes

They had filmed her watching Almas in a match at the previous tapings but ended up not airing that

On 6/5/2017 at 9:58 AM, RIPPA said:

Because they used the stock image from like 4 years ago.

His current one is

Kassius_Ohno_stat--df0d230bf914e7cd1b807

I would wear that jersey while lounging around the crib.

WWE has bought ad time on the local affiliates in the 804.  I saw commercials for the upcoming June 15th NXT show in RVA this morning.

The Deftones will be in DC at National Harbor on the 14th and I will be on site at Camp Atterbury from the 12th to the 17th.

Sometimes I hate my job.

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Yeehaw.  I'm going to Takeover Brooklyn 3!   Anyone else going?  

I'm sadly not going, but to you and others that go have fun!  I sense you and others are going to have a great time.

Apparently Mark Andrews was seriously injured in a match today on the NXT show at the Download Festival

It was an 8 man and apparently he got hit somehow by one of the members of AOP and then needed to be taken by ambulance out.

Eddie Dennis (a British wrestler) tweeted that he had been in touch with Andrews and that he will be "ok"

Not much else (outside of pics of Andrews on the stretcher) and lots of folks being immediately AOP ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS WRESTLERS EVER!!! FIRE THEM!!!!