DVDVR Message Board

NXT JUNE 2017 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

13 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I looked that up last night. It certainly takes some of the bloom off that rose. 

Do you think so? I think it's kind of cool. The jacket is still "exclusive", or at least as exclusive as something that like 8 zillion people have in their closets can be, and I can get a t shirt, so everyone can tell what a dumb mark I am.

On 6/24/2017 at 3:27 AM, sydneybrown said:

That lineup scares me. If what I think is going to happen, happens, well those fans can chant "2....SWEET!" all they want.  The booking is such a Vince vs. HHH show now.

What about the lineup scares you and what in those spoilers would make people chant 2 Sweet?

On 6/24/2017 at 3:27 AM, sydneybrown said:

That lineup scares me. If what I think is going to happen, happens, well those fans can chant "2....SWEET!" all they want.  The booking is such a Vince vs. HHH show now.

What about the lineup scares you and what in those spoilers would make people chant 2 Sweet?

3 hours ago, Craig H said:

I don't like where the booking seems to be heading for future shows.  And if it is, I'm probably done for a little while.  And the fans can ruin the shows with their annoying as shit "2...sweet!" chants all they want.  That's literally a joke that is funny one time.  People are going to do that shit forever now.  How many years has the "WHAT?" chant continued?  16?

Per Cathy Kelley's Twitter - they are now doing a new Youtube (possibly on Network) show called NXT Insider (it appears it will serve as a preview for that night's episode)

• Like 1

Starting to think Sanity are main roster bound sooner rather than later. EY is obviously ready, Dain has already appeared in the Andre, Wolfe I'm pretty sure was listed as being in the Terry Taylor finishing classes late last year, and Nikki felt like she was just in a "lose big match before getting called up" deal. Add that to Young being away "making plans" this week, and I'd guess they get called up soon.

• RIPPA unpinned and locked this topic