DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING GIFS

Ahmed could be wildly uncoordinated and look reckless when you needed him to. Which was always. That's what he did right.

God that was so badass, Hokuto just walking up to a legit Judoka like Kandori and punching her to set the tone for the whole fucking match!

As if that match didn't have enough of a BIG FIGHT atmosphere!

James

2 hours ago, maciej said:

giphy.gif

I've realized that wrestlers running and then being run into at a perpendicular angle by people they weren't expecting is one of my favorite things.

I wish I he did the POOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE pose afterwards. 

feel like this should be set to this...

*EDIT*  Sidebar:  This is almost like the Wizard of Oz/Darkside of the Moon deal.  For me, the song first kicks in after the tope dive into the exploding cage and the outro syncs to the german on the ladder/barrel bounce off the ropes.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Ramsey said:

I could pretty much spend an entire day watching Akira Hokuto gifs.

More..

I always thought she had the better NLB.  Hurty without looking over-the-top dangerous.  Kensuke tended to look like he was trying to legit murder you.

That looks nasty.

tumblr_o5a299sMsG1vn5u0to1_400.gif

Now this is how you sell a kick....

I love the seconds running in to hold down the table so it doesn't flip.  Safety first, lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

I love the seconds running in to hold down the table so it doesn't flip.  Safety first, lol.

Aw, this misses the best part. Camera pans in to show the dent Hokuto's noggin left in the table.

18 minutes ago, hammerva said:

The only man in the world who can make Thunderbolt Patterson seem normal.   

That leg kick at the end killed me...I legit laughed out loud.  The fact that people hate him makes the wrestling fan in me so happy.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

When is that Sasuke documentary supposed to come out again?

Never

I am only slightly kidding

108 Media bought the distribution rights and decided that they were just gonna air it at Film Festivals and exclusively on Qatar Air Flights. No I am not making that part up.

That being said - you can find it if you really want to