DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING GIFS

14 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Wait, how long did Kane wear a cape ("Kape?") and how did I never know this?  Amazing.

He worked a couple of house shows right before showing up during the HIAC match where he wore it and that was the only time.

So basically someone realized - maybe because all the dopes grabbing it - that he probably shouldn't wear it on TV

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tim Evans said:

Actually the guy was knocked out and apparently never wrestled again

Would "Finally a happy ending to one of these gifs!" be a wildly inappropriate response? I'm asking for a friend.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tim Evans said:

Actually the guy was knocked out and apparently never wrestled again

I was thinking that move was safer than it looked (it'd almost have to be).  But, then again, I've watched it a bunch of times and still can't tell if he took the move as a back bump, or landed on his head/shoulders.

God Sean O'Haire would be probably be one of the most lucrative stars on the indie circuit if he was breaking in now and with the way he wrestled in WCW.

WWE just completely cut his balls off for 'not wrestling like a big man' then his gimmick never seemed to get over after the vignettes and they stuck him with fat Roddy Piper. Such a shame

When you have a Wrestling show on a music festival, and one singer/wrestler gets a double booking:  

• Like 5

5qhCvGx.gif

So many thoughts... all of them bad.  I mean, of course there's a superkick in there.

Workers here, is this like a bet you take to see how many moves you can do on the apron? Seems a little counterproductive to work to literally 1/4th of your crowd.

• Like 1

Look at the people involved and indy wrestling. This is normal. They probably had a bet how many moves they could do on one side of the apron.

I'm mostly impressed Chucky T protected himself giving his own move and taking the ddt well and didn't die a horrible death like some would. Smart. Some would try and spike themselves and miss the apron and fall to the ground in a heap.

On 6/15/2017 at 5:00 AM, CreativeControl said:

God Sean O'Haire would be probably be one of the most lucrative stars on the indie circuit if he was breaking in now and with the way he wrestled in WCW.

WWE just completely cut his balls off for 'not wrestling like a big man' then his gimmick never seemed to get over after the vignettes and they stuck him with fat Roddy Piper. Such a shame

Would also help to be alive.

5 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

5qhCvGx.gif

So many thoughts... all of them bad.  I mean, of course there's a superkick in there.

Workers here, is this like a bet you take to see how many moves you can do on the apron? Seems a little counterproductive to work to literally 1/4th of your crowd.

Boy did I NOT like this match.

• Like 1