DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

21 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

I dunno man, I think there's a reason Thesz hand is on top of both of theirs...

He's on top, no discussions. ....

4 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Sasha was at the BET Experience yesterday.  I still don't understand why she isn't being pushed to the moon considering she has wide crossover appeal potential. 

Is it because she seems pretty injury-prone? Hard to push someone if every few months she's on the shelf...

1 hour ago, Marty Sugar said:

Is it because she seems pretty injury-prone? Hard to push someone if every few months she's on the shelf...

Of the current crop of guys from NXT who isn't considered injury prone, They may as well give Alicia Fox the title, I wouldn't mind either.

11 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Sasha was at the BET Experience yesterday.  I still don't understand why she isn't being pushed to the moon considering she has wide crossover appeal potential.  

I'm with you. Best woman on the roster and one of the best workers overall. Fair point too, Marty.

• Like 1

The thing with Sasha is you have to understand who is running the ship with this company. They could easily have her doing acting or what ever. But I guarantee Vince zones out when you explain some of this stuff to him.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, The Natural said:

It's a Curtis Axel match, I can't blame them ; )

It's Curtis Axel vs The Miz in 2013.... (When the Miz was a face.)  So, yes, Takayama IS thinking, I could kill them both and everyone here would be much better for it. 

12 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Is that Itami with the hat next to Takayama or am I seeing things? For that matter, if it is, why didn't they have him wrestle? 

If it's 2013, he'd still have been working as KENTA. I don't think he landed with WWE/NXT until some time in 2014.